I have been nominated for the Gold Butterflies and Gum On A String aka My Favourite New Blogger Award by Pretty, Plus and Proud, take a look at her blog and thank you for the nomination.
- The blog nominated has to be 400 hundred followers or less.
- Answer questions provided by the nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers with 400 or less followers.
- Be sure to thank whoever nominated you.
- Make sure the blogs you nominate are made aware of the nomination.
Questions from Pretty, Plus and Proud
- What inspired you to write a blog? – I wanted to share my experiences of being plus size and hopefully inspire others to believe in them selves and encourage women of all sizes to express their beauty and sexuality.
- What do you wish for the future of your blog? – I would like more and more people to see the blog and maybe be inspired to share their own experiences.
- Other than writing, what do you enjoy doing in your spare time? – I love to spend time with my other half, he is my rock and my love and he gets me through the day. I love my family and everything I do is for them.
- How many other blogs do you follow? -28 wonderful blogs
- How many followers do you currently have? – 1 fabulous plus size blogger (we are very new)
My Nominees (I was not able to figure out how to know the number of followers a blog has so I’m nominating the following blogs simply because I like them):
- What gives you your inspiration for your blog posts?
- Are your friends and family supportive of your blog?
- What type of blog do you like to read?
- What gives you joy everyday?
- Where do you see the blog in 5 years?
Thanks once again to Pretty, Plus and Proud for this recognition! I truly appreciate your support and am so glad you enjoy my blog!